While we hope that you will be pleased with the items you have ordered, we appreciate that sometimes you may want to return some items.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund for any item purchased from Northlight Design
Term and conditions apply:
* As a customer, you have a duty of care towards the item you have purchased.
* Order cancellations must be made in writing by email, quoting your order number, within 7 working days after you receive the goods. Please send emails to email@example.com
* Items must be returned to us within 7 days
*Goods must be unused, unopened, in perfect condition (including original packaging) and remain in a re-sellable condition. Northlight Design reserves the right to deduct 20% of the original value on any items returned for a refund that we receive damaged.
* Refunds do not apply to the original cost of postage.
* We can not exchange or accept returns for items that have been used, soiled or damaged.
* Items returned beyond 7 days cannot be refunded but may exchanged at our discretion.
Our address for returns is:
Northlight Design Returns Department
24 The Nursery
We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit, therefore we strongly recommend that you obtain a FREE "Certificate of Posting" from the Post Office. For extra peace of mind, you may want to return the goods to us by Recorded Delivery.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the return postage.
Refunds will be processed within 28 days of receiving the goods back from you. The refund will be made via your original method of payment.